Classic Six-Prong Solitaire
Elegant simplicity at its finest. A star-like six prong setting holds a single round jewel on a hand carved band with smooth dripped textures. Our sapphires ethically sourced from Queensland, Australia are so distinctive they need no further embellishment. They are untreated and shine with bold flashes of Blue, Green, and Yellow.
We have two of these beautiful pieces available to take home today:
- In 18 karat Yellow Gold with a green sapphire containing tones of teal and lime, size K 1/2
- In 18 karat Yellow Gold with a rich royal blue sapphire, size L 1/2
- Stones are 5mm in diameter
- Bands are 2mm wide and 1.7mm deep
- Six prong setting finished with talon claws
- Contact us to resize these rings!
All cast in 100% recycled gold with ethically sourced Australian Gems.