Floating Rough Sapphire Necklace
A semi-faceted sapphire hovers in the centre of this hand-sculpted pendant. The stone is secured with four talon claws stretching from a golden frame, floating within it, so light can hit the stone from many angles.
This unheated, untreated sapphire from Queensland, Australia is ethical and fully traceable to the source. A beautiful, mossy forest green sapphire with a meteor of goldenrod through its centre, this is a uniquely beautiful stone
The solid 9 karat Yellow Gold setting is somewhat geometric, a nod both to the stone's polished face and rough edges. Created originally in wax, the texture almost painted across the mount brings the piece together to be a distinctive, one of a kind necklace!
- Solid 9 karat Yellow Gold
- 2.2ct Australian Sapphire
- Sapphire is 9mm at its widest and 9mm at its tallest
- Gold frame is 11mm at its widest and 12mm at its tallest
- Pendant height 17.5mm including jump ring
- On an 18 inch solid 9 karat Yellow Gold Spiga chain
Only one available, you will receive the necklace pictured.