Classic Six Prong Solitaire
Elegant simplicity at its finest. A star-like six prong setting holds a single round jewel on a hand carved band with smooth dripped textures. Our sapphires and zircons ethically sourced from Queensland, Australia are so distinctive they need no further embellishment. Zircon (not to be confused with cubic zirconia) is the oldest known mineral on Earth, and our ethical untreated sapphires shine with bold flashes of Blue Green and Yellow.
We have three of these beautiful pieces available to take home today:
- In 18 karat Yellow Gold with a green sapphire containing tones of mint and pistachio, size M
- In 18 karat Yellow Gold with a champagne zircon showing hints of blush and gold, size M
- In 18 karat Rose Gold with a blush zircon showing hues of rose and mink, size L 1/2
- All stones are 5mm in diameter
- Bands are 2mm wide and 1.7mm deep
- Six prong setting finished with talon claws
- Contact us to resize these rings!
All cast in 100% recycled gold with ethically sourced Australian Gems.