Rose Cut Teardrop Sapphire Ring
This ring is a perfect marriage of classic stone cutting and modern jewellery design. A rose cut sapphire held by three delicate talon claws sits on an etched golden frame between a softly sculpted band.
The Sapphire is a deep ocean blue with a splash of sunny yellow rising from below, and is ethically sourced from Queensland, Australia. Unheated and untreated, its natural beauty is refined by the antique rose cut whose geometric facets sparkle and glint even in low light. The simple geometric pattern carved into the frame brings ring and gem together in perfect harmony for an unforgettable piece.
This ring stuns on its own, or when paired with some of our other designs as shown in the photo gallery. The low profile of the rose cut stone makes this a super easy to wear, every day ring.
- 1.12 carat Teardrop Shaped Rose Cut Sapphire
- Unheated, untreated gem ethically sourced from Queensland Australia
- 100% recycled 18 karat Yellow Gold
- Mount is 9.5mm long, and is 8mm across the widest point
- Softly squared band is 2mm wide
- Size M 1/2
One of a kind, you will receive the ring pictured. Contact us to resize this ring!