Spinning Sapphire Necklace
An incredible 1.98 carat freeform Sapphire slice is the centrepiece of this unique spinning pendant.
A textured halo of gold frames a flat Blue Sapphire that spins freely, radiating golden light as it moves. Sculpted by hand in wax, the halo has a flowing dripped surface texture that is echoed in the delicate frame and talons that hold the Sapphire. Two Blue round Sapphires accent the ends of each pin.
This flat Sapphire is a vibrant ocean blue, and has distinctive linear markings throughout which are enhanced by its flat open table and geometric faceting around its edges. The contrast between angles and flow in this piece come together to make something marvellous.
Cast in Fairmined 18 karat Yellow Gold sourced from Iqira, Columbia. Sapphires are ethically sourced from Queensland and New South Wales Australia. On an 18" chain in solid 18 karat Yellow Gold.
- Solid Fairmined 18 karat Yellow Gold
- Fully UK Hallmarked
- Sapphire is 10 x 7mm and 1.98 carats
- Outer pendant is 19 x 15mm
- Inner pendant is 12 x 9mm
- Including the jump ring, pendant is a total of 26mm long
- Including the pins, pendant is a total of 19.5mm wide
- Pins are set with 1.2mm round brilliant sapphires, one to each
- 18in woven Spiga Chain in solid 18 karat Yellow Gold
Fairmined is an assurance label that can help you to feel confident in the ethics of your jewellery. The gold is fully traceable to small and artisanal mines in Central and South America that are locally owned and responsibly operated, free of conflict, child labour, and environmental harm. Read more about Fairmined Gold here.
One of a kind, you will receive the ring pictured. Contact us if you want to resize this ring.