Molten Pear Sapphire Ring
This lovely pear shaped Sapphire sits in a pool of molten Gold. Inside the stone, waves of Aegean blue flow through hues of pear and lime green. Rose cutting was historically popular as their many wide facets glitter beautifully even in low light.
The flowing texture around the mount continues down into the band, like flowing water or waves frozen in Gold. A wonderful alternative engagement ring or a gorgeous stand alone piece!
- Solid 100% Recycled 18 karat Yellow Gold
- Fully UK Hallmarked
- Pear shaped rose cut sapphire, 1.41 carats
- Sapphire is 8.7 x 7.14 mm
- Mount is 10.5 x 11.5mm
- Band is 1.85mm tapering to 2.85 at the back for a bit of balancing weight
- UK Ring Size M 1/2 (can be resized)
One of a kind, you will receive the ring pictured.
We include one free resize with each ring. Contact us if you would like to resize before shipping/collecting, alternatively we can resize your piece after it’s been tried on.
An explanation of our ethical practices can be found here.