Diamond Lilypad Ring
A glimmering pool of an oval Diamond is set off by asymmetric lily pads, echoing the shape of the centre stone with smaller round brilliants nestled into them like sparkling water drops. Golden texture ripples along the band, bringing the piece together into a small scale sculpture for your hand. Although not limited to, it would be a remarkable alternative engagement ring, bringing together the classic and the distinctive.
- 100% recycled 18 karat Yellow Gold
- Fully UK Hallmarked
- Central oval diamond is 0.70 carats and 6.92 x 4.95mm
- Central diamond has a colour grade of E and a clarity of VS2 and comes with a GIA Certificate
- Smaller diamonds are 0.045ct
- Central mount is 5.25 x 7 mm
- Band is 2mm wide
- Size L
One of a kind, you will receive the ring pictured.
We include one free resize with each ring. Contact us if you would like to resize before shipping/collecting, alternatively we can resize your piece after it’s been tried on.
An explanation of our ethical practices can be found here.