|Semi Bespoke| Jewelled ORIGEN Seedling Ring
by We Are Arrow
The tiny, sparkling beginnings of a flower bud. Set between a tall thin profile ring band, this delicate ball shines with its dotted surface and a small Sapphire, Ruby, or Diamond nestled within the seedling. Cast from a young mimosa tree bud that was found at the pre-Hispanic archaeological site of Los Guachimontones in Jalisco, Mexico.
- Choose Solid Sterling Silver, 9, 14, or 18 karat Gold, or Platinum
- Choose 100% recycled silver, gold, or platinum, or Fairmined Silver or Gold
- All gold and platinum rings fully UK Hallmarked
- Set with a 2mm Sapphire, Ruby or Diamond
- Gem is a round brilliant cut 2mm in diameter
- Central feature is 4mm in diameter
- Band is 1.5mm wide tapering down to 1mm near the mount
Please allow 4 to 6 weeks lead time as your ring will be sized and cast especially for you! A further 2 weeks should be allowed for the addition of setting gems. We do keep a small stock of Sterling Silver and 100% recycled 9 karat Yellow Gold in this design in shop. Contact us if you have a short deadline or need extended sizing.
An explanation of our ethical practices can be found here.