|Semi Bespoke| Mars Signet Ring
Sculpted by hand, the round, flowing face of this signet style ring resembles the terrain of a far-flung planet. Accented with a small, brilliant gem floating to the edge of the ring. A modern take on a classic style, this piece is sure to be treasured for years to come.
Created in wax then cast into the metal of your choice, each piece will have a slightly different landscape 'painted' across the face of the ring (see photos for example). Choose an ethical green or blue sapphire, a ruby, or a diamond, to accent this distinctive design, making this piece fully your own!
- Choose Solid Sterling Silver, 9, 14, or 18 karat Gold, or Platinum
- Choose 100% recycled silver, gold, or platinum, or Fairmined Silver or Gold
- All gold and platinum rings fully UK Hallmarked
- Set with a 2mm Sapphire, Ruby or Diamond
- Gem is a round brilliant cut 2mm in diameter
- Central feature is 10mm in diameter
- Band is 2mm wide
Please allow 4 to 6 weeks lead time as your ring will be sized and cast especially for you! A further 2 weeks should be allowed for the addition of setting gems. Contact us to discuss stone setting, engraving, or other customisation.
An explanation of our ethical practices can be found here.